Visit here for a review, recordings, and images of the
2016 Spring Concerts
2016 Red Cedar Symphony Concert Schedule:
Summer Concert In The Park:
Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 7:00pm, Rice Lake Veterans Park
To Be Announced
Saturday, November 12, 2016, 7:00pm, Chetek Lutheran Church
Sunday, November 13, 2016, 4:00pm, Bethany Lutheran Church
- Crown Imperial March (with organ) -- Walton
- Maple Leaf Rag -- Joplin, arr Schuller
- The Entertainer -- Joplin, arr Schuller
- Ragtime Dance -- Joplin, arr Schuller
- Polka and Fugue from Schwanda the Bagpiper (with organ) --
- Toccatta in G Major -- Dubois (organ solo)
- To Be Determined --
- Symphony No 3, Mvmts 2 & 4 -- Saint Saens (with organ)
2016 RCS Spring Newsletter:
Read the 2016 Spring Newsletter here.
New Policy! Youth may attend Red Cedar Symphony Concerts free
The Red Cedar Symphony has
instituted a new program in which any youth under the age of 21 may
attend our concerts at no admission charge.
Email us for further details.
Join us at the concerts!
Red Cedar Symphony is looking for an Executive Director
The RCS is a volunteer regional orchestra based in Rice Lake, WI. The Executive Director is a part-time position that reports to the Board of Directors at monthly board meetings. The ED works with the Artistic Director/Conductor and the Director of Personnel in planning concerts. Requirements and responsibilities include:
- A passion for the arts
- Administrative/office and computer skills
- Donor relations and fund-raising
- Grant writing, letters, and newsletter
- Concert preparations - programs
- Coordinating volunteers and events
Please forward your resume to:
Robin Fossum, RCS Secretary
630 28th St, Chetek WI 54728
Check out the Orchestra/Staff page for latest information and news.